Friday, May 7, 2010

Just another day in the ward bathroom...

My Friday's favorite this week comes from the deck 3 ward bathroom just outside the hospital.  Many day volunteers (the local Africans that we hire while we are here) use this bathroom on a regular basis.  I normally don't use this bathroom so when I went in there earlier this week for the first time, I came across these lovely picture-signs that I thought were worth sharing.
 
In case you were thinking of going wild in the bathroom now you know not to.  By the way, a day volunteer did wash her laundry in the toilet water during this outreach already...just in case you were wondering! =)

1 comment:

  1. i love the pictures! they definitely brought a smile to my face. i hope you're doing well and refraining from doing your laundry in the toilet

    ReplyDelete