Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bon Voyage in Photos

"Nothing is to be more highly prized than the value of each day" ~Goethe

Some Bittersweet Goodbyes

Here, my mini mercy ship at the Cancer Center. Made from egg cartons, toilet paper rolls and the like. Thanks Maybelline! (note the pinwheel propellers) So cute!



My dietitian goodbye luncheon at PCH complete with tiger themed deocrations


...and a very appropriate cake from all the RD's - so thoughtful!



Joy and Kevin at Greasewood Flats this weekend. Joy first introduced me to Mercy Ships over two years ago. Here, a shameless plug for Kevin's business - North Scottsdale Cross Fit




Some of the friends that came to send me off AZ style from Greasewood Flats


I feel so loved and am grateful for such amazing family, friends and co-workers

thanks guys!!








No comments:

Post a Comment