Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday's Favorite Twin Pic

A while back I went out of town with some of the day volunteers to their village up north. As a thank you for visiting them, they had matching dresses made for my friend Joanna and I.  So last week we went to church wearing our very African-esque outfits. Surprisingly, we found another pair of twins (height appropriate) and thought we needed a photo!


Part of ship living means that people are constantly coming and going.  So as the outreach is wrapping up people are leaving left and right.  This last week Jo also left the ship.  She came in January and has been a very good friend this year.  Our desks were right next to each other at work and the Health Care Service office just isn't quite the same without her.  She is missed!

1 comment:

  1. KELS! I love it. Ohhh, it makes me miss you though friend! Thinking about how we could have been traveling together and I got sad. But reunion in CO or AZ soon... I'll write more on FB soon...Enjoy your last week on land.

    ReplyDelete